One of the best way to place ads is by placing them on our blog posts, you can put them on top or you can put them below your posts you can even put them on the middle.
Before, we usually edit your blog templates and start messing with your html code, for beginners it is a hard task. But now putting advertisement in our daily post is now easy.
- Log in to bloggers.com
- On your selected blog, go to its main dashboard
- Go to "settings" and select "posts and comments"
- Your will see post template on "post" section
- Click the "add" blue button
- A blank space will appear, you put text or html code in it
- Go to your adsense account on www.google.com/adsense
- Then get the code you want to put on all your blog posts, copy the entire html
- Then go back to "posts and comments" and click "post template" then place your adsense code on the blank space.
- Save your settings.
If you are going to post a new post, you will notice on its html part that it has already an adsense code, if you want to put it on the middle, simple click "html" when making a new post, before the adsense code put the center tag " <center>" and after it, end it with the end tag " </center>
note; for those who haven't qualified for adsense click here for my advice